Monday 16 May 2011

Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2011

After weekend we need a comfy but chic outfit to wear during week days, that is why I have chosen this Michael Kors look. He is number one designing sport-chic outfits!


I love the green skirt! I think all of us should have some green piece in spring/summer. Besides, long skirts are in this summer!. White T-shirt is other essential piece for a women´s wardrobe (regardless of season).  So... this is a very easy look to wear!

And now...The Cheaper Look is...


You can wear a pair of  brown sandals to complete the look. Lovely and cheap outfit!

7 comments:

  1. como me ha gustado tu blog...me parece genial la idea!!!!

    besos mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias!!! Sólo tienes que seguirme para estar actualizada de todos los cheaper looks!! ;)
    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence I wore an outfit pretty same with your
    outfit post- long green skirt + beige sweater + belt= cool.

    Btw, thank you so much for your comment.
    Let's follow each other? Just let me know so I can add yours.

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I think this outfit is gonna be a "must"!!
    I´ll follow you, I hope you do too!

    http://thecheaperlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm following you now;
    # 3rd follower. Followed back?

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is not simply a matter of clothes. Fashion is in the air, born upon the wind. One intuits it. It is in the sky and on the road". Coco Chanel
Follow my blog with bloglovin