Tuesday 10 May 2011

Paul & Joe Spring/Summer 2011

Here I show one of the new sets for this spring/summer 2011 from Paul&Joe. Concretely, I saw it in ELLE magazin and it amazed me. Sincerelly, I love this informal style. ELLE magazin hasn't the prices, but I was searching on Paul&Joe website and I found almost all.




Let's talk about prices. Actually, I have only found skirt and blouse prices (they are real prices from Paul&Joe website). In Paul&Joe´s there was not the price of the belt, but having a look at others belts in the website I estimated that price. The sandals can not be clearly identified in the photo so, I tried to find some one with similar style (open-toe sandals, comfy and a color which goes with the skirt). Finally, I opted for Dolce & Gabbana ones.

And now...The Cheaper Look is...



As we can see The Cheaper Look and Paul&Joe are almost twins! I have tried to find the similarest clothes to Paul&Joe´s. Maybe the skirt is the less similar, but I think that it is a good choice (skirt on white background , long and with color flowers).

I hope you like The Cheaper Look and its price, where you save 91,33%!. Now you can dress like a model on the runway at Paul&Joe. Go for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is not simply a matter of clothes. Fashion is in the air, born upon the wind. One intuits it. It is in the sky and on the road". Coco Chanel
Follow my blog with bloglovin